Aziz Magdy Ghaly
CEI: Certified EC-Council Instructor
MCT: Microsoft Certified Trainer.
CCT: CompTia Certified Trainer.
Exin: ITIL Instructor.
PECB: ISO 27001 Certified Trainer.
Aziz Magdy Ghaly,
Information Security Architect
Aziz Magdy Ghaly, Cybersecurity Expert, has over 18 years’ experience in the IT field. He has spent most of his professional life in the training and consultation field.Over this time span he has achieved many technical certifications from Microsoft, CISCO, CompTIA, EC-Council, EXIN, PeopleCert, Axelos and PECB.It comes as no surprise that Aziz has been awarded the Instructor of the year award for the years 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 from EC Council and for Middle East and.
Due to his experience and professionalism, Aziz is the only EC-Council Global support Board member in Africa and Middle East Responsible for reviewing and contributing to Official EC-Council training Material.
Aziz’s IT Certifications include:
- CCISO,CND, CEI, CEH, CHFI, ECSA, LPT, ECSP, ISO 27000, CCNA Security, CCNP Security, ITIL V3 Expert, MCSA 2000/2003, MCITP, MCSA, MCSE Private Cloud/ Communication/ Infrastructure/Security / Messaging, MCT, MCP
Aziz is a certified Trainer from many technology vendors and Associations:
- CEI: Certified EC-Council Instructor.
- MCT: Microsoft Certified Trainer.
- CCT: CompTia Certified Trainer.
- Exin: ITIL Instructor.
- PECB: ISO 27001 Certified Trainer.
Aziz is a lecturer in:
- Eyptian Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Interior, Sudan.
- The Council of Minister of Oman.
- National Telecommunication Inistitute (NTI).
- Information Technology Institute (ITI).
- American University in Cairo (AUC).
- Future University in Cairo.
- Arab Administrative Development Organization (ARADO).
- Arab Academy for Science and Technology and Maritime Transport (AAST).
- OGS Oil and Gas Skills.
Aziz also participates in many different conferences / seminars related to information security.